ABBYY FineReader Professional Screenshot
ABBYY FineReader Professional Edition is an intelligent, professional level OCR software for creating editable and searchable files from scanned documents, PDF, and digital camera images. ABBYY FineReader gives you the power to unlock the data inside paper-based documents, images, and PDF files to substantially enhance your productivity and efficiency. The key features of ABBYY FineReader include:
- Superior Recognition Accuracy and Layout Retention, even on difficult-to-read and low-quality images such as faxes.
- Re-creation of document logical structure and formatting. With its intelligent Adaptive Document Recognition Technology (ADRT), ABBYY FineReader 9.0 analyzes the entire document and precisely reconstructs it with original layout, style and formatting attributes.
- Multilingual document recognition. ABBYY FineReader recognizes documents written on 184 languages. FineReader 9.0 simplifies OCR process by automatically detecting the language of a document and also allows users to select any combination of languages to recognize multilingual documents.
- Results-driven interface, that simplifies and shortens the recognition process and automatically highlights the best strategies for optimizing OCR results. ABBYY FineReader 9.0 interface comes with pre-programmed QuickTasks for the most common document processing routines.
- Digital camera OCR. ABBYY FineReader intelligently identifies photographed documents and applies its adaptive recognition technology for camera images to ensure the best OCR results.
- ABBYY Screenshot Reader as a bonus for registration. Screenshot Reader is an easy-to-use utility that lets you quickly capture and convert a screen image to text by performing instant OCR.
- Direct export to a variety of applications. ABBYY FineReader 9.0 exports the results directly to your favorite applications including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat/Reader.
Back to ABBYY FineReader Professional Details page