eXtra Buttons Screenshot
eXtra Buttons helps to organize your workspace and improve your productivity. It adds a couple of features to the title bar or the system menu of the windows.
Includes following features and tweaks :
* Always on top - places window on the top of the other windows, so it is always visible whether or not it has the focus.
* Send to back - places window under others, so it will not bother you.
* Copy window - starts a copy of the application as the new window.
* Roll-up/Unroll - minimizes window to its caption, so you can see only caption line with the title of the window.
* Minimize to Box - minimizes window and places its icon on the Desktop in customized place.
* Transparency - makes the window transparent according to adjusted level. You may adjust any default transparency level.
* Percentage transparency - makes the window transparent according to percents from pop-up Transparency Menu.
* Minimize to Tray - minimizes window and places its icon to System Tray.
* Minimize to Tray Menu -minimizes window and places its icon to System Tray Menu.
* Move to Another Monitor - places the window on another screen.
* Click through mode — makes the window transparent according to adjusted level and also transparent for a mouse activity.
Back to eXtra Buttons Details page