Chromatia Tuner Screenshot
A Chromatic Multi-Temperament Instrument Tuner:
- Use your computer as an advanced instrument tuner.
- Works with almost any instrument.
- Short response time!
- Range: 9 octaves, C1 to C10.
- Precision: Better than 0.1 Hz up to ~C8.
- Supports more than 30 different temperaments and scales; including historic tunings such as pythagorean, meantone, just, and well tempered tunings, traditional folk scales, stretched piano tunings, and of course also the modern equal temperament tuning.
- You can add your own custom scales and temperaments!
- Automatic or manual note selection modes.
- Reference tone option.
- 'Beat tone' option - tune without looking at the computer screen!
- Easily readable tuning meter.
- Full screen mode option.
- ‘Report’ feature – create a table of measurement values (useful for instrument makers).
- 'Power button' makes it easier to share the 'audio input' with other apps.
- ‘Power save’ mode conserves battery power on portables.
- Optional real-time spectrum analyzer graph.
- Note hold time control - good for instruments that produce very short tones.
- Optional calibration of input noise level, microphone type and low frequency filtering.
- Use the internal clock or calibrate the pitch to an external reference source.
- Optional MIDI input: Selecting notes from a keyboard (in 'manual mode').
- Optional MIDI output: Send the detected note to a synth.
- And more! Download it and check it out!
Back to Chromatia Tuner Details page