Convert Flash/SWF to Silverlight/WPF/XAML. SilverX supports all basic Flash features: vector primitives, images, texts and animations, so almost all Flash movie resources get accurately converted to
SilverX is able to load Flash application (SWF file) and transform it into a Silverlight solution or a ready-to-run Silverlight application.
All you need to do is select SWF file you want to convert to Silverlight, click "Convert" button, and in just a few seconds its Silverlight output will be created.
Once converted, your Silverlight application can be launched in your web-browser or loaded and additionally edited with Expression Blend or Visual Studio.
SilverX is aimed to help Silverlight designers and developers to migrate existing Flash content to Silverlight platform. SilverX can be used in a variety of scenarios:
- Export CorelDraw vector graphics to SWF file and then convert it to Silverlight XAML
- Convert vector graphical assets embedded in SWF file to content ready to use in Silverlight application
- Extract graphical assets embedded in SWF file
- Transform Flash cartoons/animations to Silverlight movies
- Transform Flash banners to ready to run Silverlight banners
SilverX is your bridge from Flash to Silverlight. Highest accuracy and reliability is powered by high end rich media technologies. Silverx makes our unique combination of Flash and Silverlight experiences is available for you now.
Back to SilverX Details page