Flickr Gallery Screenshot
It's no secret that adding photos to your blog posts is one of the most effective ways to enhance your blog and attract attention to your writing. Flickr has millions of photos available in its database. A simple FREE tool called Flickr Gallery allows you to create a custom image gallery with a cool slide show of the most recent and most interesting photos from Flickr on your website or blog in a few easy steps. Just visit Flickr website and find photostream, photoset or a single photo you like. Enter the address of flickr page to add all photos from this page in your gallery, select the style of thumbnails and the overlay window and add the HTML embed code on your website or blog.
A few clicks and you'll see a stylish photo gallery with beautiful lightbox and zoom effects on your own website or blog!
* Flickr support
* jQuery plugin or Prototype extension
* Floating and smooth cross-fade transition
* Slideshow with autostart option
* Windows & MAC version
* XHTML compliant
* Zoom effect with overlay shadow
* Rounded corners of overlay window
* Large images fit to browser window
* A lot of nice gallery themes
* Image rotating and hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing
* Automatic thumbnail creation
* Adding caption
* Built-in FTP
Flickr Gallery is a versatile, ready-made solution that allows professional and amateur web developers to embed superior html photo gallery with Flickr photos on their web sites and blogs.
Back to Flickr Gallery Details page