Databeam Word .Net Screenshot
Databeam Word .Net is an ASP Net component that can convert automatically Document Word to HTML Web page. It also supports conversion of several directions between Word file formats DOC, HTML, RTF, TXT, XML, DOCX (only for Microsoft Office(R) 2007). The component requires Microsoft Office(R) installed.
Databeam Word .Net converts Documents Word to HTML with tables, graphs, images, hyperlinks, fonts etc. The component is really intelligible and packed with ready-to-use 2 fully featured demos written in both C# and Visual Basic. It is very quickly with the help of the component to compose any web or windows application that will be able to convert one or batch of Word DOC, Word DOCX or Word RTF files. Also Databeam Word .Net has facility to send by email resulting HTML file as a report.
- DOC to HTML, DOC to RTF, DOC to TXT, DOC to XML, DOC to DOCX;
- DOCX to HTML, DOCX to RTF, DOCX to TXT, DOCX to XML, DOCX to DOC;
- RTF to HTML, RTF to DOC, RTF to TXT, RTF to XML, RTF to DOCX;
- TXT to HTML, TXT to DOC, TXT to RTF, TXT to XML, TXT to DOCX;
1. Very quick conversion!
2. Convert Word files to different formats DOC to HTML, DOC to RTF, DOC to TXT, DOC to XML, DOC to DOCX.
3. Work with versions Microsoft Office(R) 2000 and above.
4. Strict copying of Word DOC file formatting.
5. You need just 3 lines source code for successful conversion.
6. Send resulting HTML file via email as a report.
7. Compose Outlook letter with embedded resulting HTML file.
Back to Databeam Word .Net Details page