Overlay Filter Screenshot
The Overlay Filter is an advanced multimedia component that gives you the ability to overlay a variety of medias on top of a video.
It is a DirectShow transform filter that has one input pin and one output pin. It passes all samples unchanged, so you can insert it into a filter graph without altering the data stream.
Supported Media Types
- Image (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF)
- Video File (Most of the formats supported by DirectShow).
- Video Capture (Most of the video captures devices supported by DirectShow).
- Timecode (Film, PAL, NTSC, HDTV).
- Frame Counter
- Available in CHM format with code samples.
Back to Overlay Filter Details page