Utilify Distributed Application Platform Screenshot
The Utilify Platform is the first .NET-based distributed computing platform designed to scale from a single machine to a large cloud environment such as Amazon's EC2.
It offers developers a robust platform and an easy to learn and use Framework API, to rapidly develop (or adapt) distributed applications to run on a cloud infrastructure or even a local network of computers.
The Platform consists of the following components:
- a set of Executors - that run on cloud instances / nodes and execute application tasks
- the Manager - that also runs on the cloud and manages the network of Executors and distributes tasks to them
- the Management Dashboard - which is a tool that helps to monitor and manage the Utilify Platform
- Framework API - to help developers create distributed applications to run on the Platform
Benefits for developers:
- Simple and easy-to-use framework
- Abstracts away the hardest parts of building a distributed application (threading, synchronisation, resource allocation and failure management)
- Familiar tools and technology (built on top of the .NET Framework, developers can use Visual Studio)
- More time to focus on the core business requirements and logic of the application
- Single code-base that will scale from a single machine to a cloud environment
Back to Utilify Distributed Application Platform Details page