HS NMEA GPS C Source Library Screenshot
HS GPS is a software library (with full C source code) which provides access to a NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver via a serial communications port, decoding NMEA sentences: $GPGGA, $GPGSA, $GPGSV, $GPGLL, $GPRMC and $GPVTG. Decoded parameters include: time, date, position, altitude, speed, course and heading, according to standard - NMEA-183 (National Marine Electronics Association, Interface Standard 0183.
* HOW IT WORKS: HS GPS library continuously reads asynchronous data stream from a serial port and analyses the information to recognize and decode NMEA-183 Protocol sentences. After each message is received it is checked for integrity by comparing the received and the calculated checksum. The NMEA sentence fields are then converted from ASCII values into C structure variables and passed up to user application code.
- Fleet Tracking
- Asset Tracking
- Any customer applications requiring access to a NMEA-183 compliant GPS receiver
- Interfaces a GPS receiver over COM ports COM1 - COM8
- Decodes most commonly used NMEA sentences from a GPS receiver:
- GGA - Global Positioning System Fix Data
- GLL - Geographic Position
- GSA - DOP and Active Satellites
- GSV - Satellites in View
- RMC - Recommended Minimum Specific GNSS Data
- VTG - Course over Ground and Ground Speed
HOW TO BUY HS GPS LIBRARY:
You can purchase the library online using credit card payment at:
The library costs EUR 79.00 for unlimited user license. Once the purchase is made you will receive download link by email to download full product deliverables, which include:
- HS GPS library binaries. (Win32 static library)
- HS GPS library full source code in C with MS Visual C project workspace
- HS GPS Demo Application binaries, full source code and MS Visual C project workspace.
- HS GPS library user manual, which documents in detail complete library API
Back to HS NMEA GPS C Source Library Details page