Print Conductor Screenshot
Print Conductor is batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real timesaver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All sorts of formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 5.3:
- Improved PDF printing engine with multithreading
- Higher performance for multi-core processors
- Increased print speed for PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, Bitmap and GIF files
- New formats supported: SWF, HPGL and PLT
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer (2017 version)
- Enhanced component for Autodesk AutoCAD printing automation: DWG and DXF autorotation fixed
- New abilities for Microsoft Word: Enable/Disable macros and Show/Hide tracked changes and comments (MarkupMode)
- Issue when Print Conductor crashes via Remote Desktop fixed
- Interface improvements and fixes.
Back to Print Conductor Details page