Free Downloads: Short Stories

License:  All 1 2 | Free

Shareware
more

This ebook is aimed at the advanced French students or teachers wishing to read medieval texts.

This ebook is aimed at the advanced French students or teachers wishing to read medieval texts.Selection of fabliaux and other medieval Stories that are typical of the French literature with medieval music. You will find the linguistic and geographical origin of the word fabliau a typical French literature that existed in France between 1159 and 1340. You will see the evolution of the...

Category: Home & Education / Miscellaneous
Publisher: E-dition, License: Shareware, Price: USD $25.00, File Size: 18.8 MB
Platform: Windows



more

Engaging resources that bring the stories of the past back to life in the classroom.

Engaging resources that bring the Stories of the past back to life in the classroom.
From the ancient Aztecs to post-war Britain, Boardworks Year Box History is a comprehensive, ready-made resource, full of fresh, exciting and innovative ideas to motivate your pupils and meet all your lesson needs.

Category: Home & Education / Kids & Parenting
Publisher: Boardworks Ltd., License: Shareware, Price: USD $632.71, File Size: 530.7 KB
Platform: Windows

more

FS2004/FSX Short S.

FS2004/FSX Short S.25V Sandringham. The Sandringham was a civil conversion of the WW2 Short Sunderland maritime patrol flying boat. Liveries for BOAC, Norwegian Air Lines, SAS, RAI and Aerolineas Argentinas included. Version 2 model modified to work with FSX as well as FS2004. By Jens B. Kristensen.

Category: Games / Simulations
Publisher: flight2000it, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 9.8 MB
Platform: Windows

Freeware
more

Save time with live news, top stories, and instant weather right on your desktop!

Save time with live news, top Stories, and instant weather right on your desktop! ALOT makes the internet easy by offering free toolbar, home page, and desktop products all powered by an ever growing inventory of widgets. And the best part is everything i

Category: Desktop Enhancements
Publisher: alot.com, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 427.0 KB
Platform: Windows, Vista

more

hallucinate, the world within: a spite-filled girl, a cruel white room, an unspeakable crime.

hallucinate, the world within: a spite-filled girl, a cruel white room, an unspeakable crime.
Flanca, the world without: the boy backstage, the forgotten bouquet, the man in black, the painter.
A pair of powerful, uncompromising, and unconventional Short Stories.

Category: Games / Adventure & RPG
Publisher: al|together 2006, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 2.6 MB
Platform: Windows

Writers Project Organizer Screenshot
more

Organize your writing projects, from manuscripts, to characters to overdue submissions--ideal for novels, works of nonfiction, short stories and screenplays, from first draft to polished product. All the Organizer your writing needs...Writers Project.

Organize your writing projects, from manuscripts, to characters to overdue submissions--ideal for novels, works of nonfiction, Short Stories and screenplays, from first draft to polished product. All the Organizer your writing needs...Writers Project Organizer is manuscript orientated software for writers. Writers Project Organizer will help you organize your writing projects to...

Category: Business & Finance / Project Management
Publisher: PinderSoft, License: Shareware, Price: USD $24.99, File Size: 9.6 MB
Platform: Windows, Other

Shareware
more

Capturing the fun and mischief of the popular Spot Books, this title includes the equivalent of four Spot stories.

Capturing the fun and mischief of the popular Spot Books, this title includes the equivalent of four Spot Stories. With bright bold colours and a reassuring simplicity, children can gain even more enjoyment as they actually join in!
This game is great for children who love dogs.

Category: Home & Education / Kids & Parenting
Publisher: Europress, License: Shareware, Price: USD $10.95, File Size: 133.0 MB
Platform: Windows

more

The Short Hythe was a civil conversion of the Short Sunderland III patrol flying boat of WW2 fame.

The Short Hythe was a civil conversion of the Short Sunderland III patrol flying boat of WW2 fame. A number of underlands served BOAC from 1943, and 22 of them were converted to proper airlines in 1946. Many of them were taken over by Aquila Airways in 1948-49, and served into the 1950's.

Category: Games / Simulations
Publisher: Jens B. Kristensen, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 7.1 MB
Platform: Windows

Shareware
more

A parody of everything science fiction and fantasy, BoneCraft brings together many popular stories into one hilarious sexy romp.

A parody of everything science fiction and fantasy, BoneCraft brings together many popular Stories into one hilarious sexy romp.
BoneCraft is a third-person action-adventure game with a unique sex dynamic merged seamlessly into the gameplay. The game follows the exploits of Captain Fort Worth, the leader of the Space Wranglers, and his sidekick, Lubbock.

Category: Games / Adventure & RPG
Publisher: D-Dub Software, License: Shareware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 0
Platform: Windows

more

Short S8 Calcutta for FSX or FS2004 is an add on for the popular game Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Short S8 Calcutta for FSX or FS2004 is an add on for the popular game Microsoft Flight Simulator.
FS2004/FSX Short S.8 Calcutta. The Short Calcutta was a three-engined, British flying boat airliner, used by Imperial Airways from 1928 to 1939. By Jens B. Kristensen.

Category: Games / Simulations
Publisher: Jens B. Kristensen, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 6.4 MB
Platform: Windows

more

Detective Stories is a great game of entertainment and fun.

Detective Stories is a great game of entertainment and fun. This game will challenge your ability to find clues and solve problems. The main objective of the game is to solve each task that your boss needs. The game will challenge you with different tasks, you will need to find special things hidden in a room, you will find broken pieces and clues to solve some enigmas, find keys, open...

Category: Games / Misc. Games
Publisher: Oberon Media, License: Shareware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 33.8 KB
Platform: Windows

Shareware
more

Visual Desk lets users manipulate notes, timelines and images to help brainstorm for stories and other creative work.

Visual Desk lets users manipulate notes, timelines and images to help brainstorm for Stories and other creative work. Experiment with photo layouts.
Create a scene-by-scene break down of a story.
Build a timeline of events.
Create a handy game master's cheat sheet, loaded with quick maps, adventure details and sound effects.

Category: Multimedia & Design / Multimedia App's
Publisher: YourOtherMind, License: Shareware, Price: USD $10.00, File Size: 599.7 KB
Platform: Windows

more

The Hero's Journey pattern (also known as the Monomyth) is the template upon which the vast majority of successful stories and Hollywood blockbusters are based upon.

The Hero's Journey pattern (also known as the Monomyth) is the template upon which the vast majority of successful Stories and Hollywood blockbusters are based upon. Our detailed deconstruction of hundreds of successful Stories and Hollywood blockbusters has revealed more than 188 stages of the Hero's Journey that you need to know about... Hero's Journey, Monomyth, Software,...

Category: Home & Education / Miscellaneous
Publisher: heros-journey.info, License: Demo, Price: USD $199.00, File Size: 1.4 MB
Platform: Windows

Shareware
more

These gorgeous, original paintings depict famous stories from the Bible.

These gorgeous, original paintings depict famous Stories from the Bible. For each image, several appropriate Bible verses are displayed, which narrate the story of each image. There are several user options, such as the ability to turn off the background music (the popular hymn All Things Bright and Beautiful), and the ability to turn off the Bible verses if you prefer to just look at...

Category: Desktop Enhancements / Screensavers
Publisher: RI Soft Systems, License: Shareware, Price: USD $16.95, File Size: 1.7 MB
Platform: Windows

AMI Spies: A Cold War Daybook 2.0d Screenshot
more

AMI Spies: A Cold War Daybook is a calendar, daybook and screen saver of stories from the dark history of 20th century espionage.

AMI Spies: A Cold War Daybook is a calendar, daybook and screen saver of Stories from the dark history of 20th century espionage. Display a different story for each day of the year. Use its calendar feature to browse the Stories - although doing so may spoil its surprises. You can configure AMI Spies: A Cold War Daybook to run on command or add it to your start-up group to...

Category: Home & Education / Miscellaneous
Publisher: Alchemy Mindworks, License: Shareware, Price: USD $25.00, File Size: 3.9 MB
Platform: Windows

more

AMC Spies: A Cold War Daybook is a calendar, daybook and screen saver of stories from the dark history of 20th century espionage.

AMC Spies: A Cold War Daybook is a calendar, daybook and screen saver of Stories from the dark history of 20th century espionage. Display a different story for each day of the year. Use its calendar feature to browse the Stories - although doing so may spoil its surprises. You can configure AMC Spies: A Cold War Daybook to run on command or add it to your start-up group to...

Category: Business & Finance / Personal Info Managers
Publisher: Alchemy Mindworks, License: Shareware, Price: USD $24.99, File Size: 5.0 MB
Platform: Windows

more

Mystery Stories Island of Hope is a great adventure and very well made game.

Mystery Stories Island of Hope is a great adventure and very well made game. This game will challenge your mind and speed with different hiding objects tasks. The main objective of this game is to find a series of hidden objects in different places around the island. You will find a map on your main board where you can follow your different tasks and levels. The game allows you to play a...

Category: Games / Misc. Games
Publisher: Oberon Media, License: Shareware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 33.8 KB
Platform: Windows

Freeware
more

Short Reckonings is a free Web tool that helps you reconcile debts with your friends.

Short Reckonings is a free Web tool that helps you reconcile debts with your friends. Enter a group of people and a list of expenses, indicating who paid how much for what and for whom. Short Reckonings calculates the fewest number of payments needed to reconcile the debts. An ideal solution if you have to deal with the expenses for several roommates, travel buddies or family...

Category: Business & Finance / Personal Finance
Publisher: Mikael Grave, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 48.0 KB
Platform: Unknown

Freeware
more

Short Game simulates a popular variant of the winter sport of Curling.

Short Game simulates a popular variant of the winter sport of Curling. This variant is known as the "Short Game" in many jurisdictions, and is generally compared to a shorter version of shuffleboard.

Category: Games / Sports
Publisher: curlingrocks.com, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 1.6 MB
Platform: Windows, 2K

more

FS2004/FSX Short S.

FS2004/FSX Short S.17L Scylla v2.1. A four-engined, British airliner of 1934. Carried 39 passengers on the London-Paris service of Imperial Airways. This addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator is freeware. So if you are into this flight simulators this addon is perfect for you.

Category: Games / Simulations
Publisher: Jens B. Kristensen, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 6.4 MB
Platform: Windows

more

Clan Short Roster Database is designed to make searching and keeping track of all the characters in the Clan Short Universe.

Clan Short Roster Database is designed to make searching and keeping track of all the characters in the Clan Short Universe.The CSRD had the ability to use several different program that work with the CSRD to provide more information for you, the reader.

Category: Business & Finance / Database Management
Publisher: Clan Short Universe Productions, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 2.4 MB
Platform: Windows

Shareware
more

DevTrack comprehensively tracks and manages all aspects of a development project, from feature stories and implementation tasks to product defects and change requests.

DevTrack comprehensively tracks and manages all aspects of a development project, from feature Stories and implementation tasks to product defects and change requests. It enables teams to effectively plan, organize and execute development work, and facilitates collaboration between different users, teams, and even customers.

Category: Business & Finance / Project Management
Publisher: TechExcel Inc., License: Shareware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 16.5 MB
Platform: Windows

more

Best-selling author Napoleon Hill teaches you the 17 success principles used by the great success stories of the early 20th century.

Best-selling author Napoleon Hill teaches you the 17 success principles used by the great success Stories of the early 20th century. Napoleon Hill interviewed with William Wrigley, Alexander Graham Bell, Andrew Carnegie & 500 others. He shares with you the secrets that helped all of these great leaders rise to the top in their respected industries. Many of today's top achievers...

Category: Business & Finance / Personal Finance
Publisher: MyEbookSource.com, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 747.5 KB
Platform: Windows

more

A world of adventure and myths, a Kingdom with 16 regions that are full of life, and where our stories unfold.

A world of adventure and myths, a Kingdom with 16 regions that are full of life, and where our Stories unfold. Explore this world and discover its charms on foot or on horseback.

Acquire new fighting skills, and forge your own powerful weapons. Design your own attack combos using your favorite weapons and magic spells. Play together with your friends over a network or...

Category: Games / Adventure & RPG
Publisher: FX Interactive, License: Freeware, Price: USD $0.00, File Size: 0
Platform: Windows

Adobe Photoshop Elements Screenshot
more

Adobe Photoshop Elements software combines power and simplicity so you can make your photos look extraordinary, share your life stories in unique print creations and web experiences, and easily manage and protect all your photos and video clips.

Adobe Photoshop Elements software combines power and simplicity so you can make your photos look extraordinary, share your life Stories in unique print creations and web experiences, and easily manage and protect all your photos and video clips. Stay connected with your favorite people and memories with new Photoshop.com membership. Make ordinary photos extraordinary with...

Category: Multimedia & Design / Graphics Viewers
Publisher: adobe.com, License: Demo, Price: USD $79.99, File Size: 49.6 MB
Platform: Windows

blank

License:  All 1 2 | Free